Re: [NTLK] failed?

From: Laird S. Maresch (laird_at_iheka.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 22:35:37 PST

That's probably the route I'm going to go (one day) and perhaps
solder-tabbed batteries are the best way to go. It's unfortunate that
this happened. Did the original guy promise everything was working?

-Jeff

--
Jeff,
I had emailed the seller and specifically asked whether it came with the
rechargeable or the AA holder and the seller said the AA holder but no
batteries. So I went ahead and purchased it. Then the seller shipped it to
the wrong address and I did not receive it till today so the UPS took 2
weeks. The Unit is perfect though, not a scratch on the casing or the
screen. As if it was never used. I am just a little disappointed for if I
knew I was getting the dead battery I would of purchased a tray to come at
the same time. Now it seems as if it will be as much as 4 weeks before I get
to travel with my new 2000 from the original purchase date. At least I have
a power adapter.
I guess that is life. So I am going to just use the buy it now and fork over
the money for a tray. I will have to wait till I can get the wireless card.
Laird
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html