[NTLK] Any Toronto Users Up for a Get-Together?

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 20:39:34 PST

I'll be traveling to Toronto next week to interview sales engineer
candidates for my company. I know there's a SONUG, and up until this
trip came up, I'd have to honestly say I breezed by those messages. But
hey, if there's a SONUG meeting next week, I'm there. I'll be there
Monday through Wednesday, staying at the Old Mill Inn (?) - I think
that's the name. Close to downtown and such.

I'd be up for taking in the Leafs/Bruins game if tix are available and
anyone's interested. Hockey and Newts - what could be better on a
Monday night? :) Chime in, and let me know.

- Dave, right now glued to CNN, as the war has started...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html