[NTLK] Reading news on the Newton

From: Matthew Robinson (matthew_at_crescent.org.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 00:31:52 PST

Hi All!
        I've managed to get hold of a wireless card for the newt and I now want to
put it to good use - mainly to justify the purchase to my wife :-)

I'd like to leave the newt over night with the wireless card in and have it
get my email, feed the cat, put the bins out and download some web pages,
probably news.bbc.co.uk or something like that.

I know that there are people out there that do this and I'd like to know what
software people find the best and what settings they use. I'm on a A2100.

Also has anyone managed to put a SER-001 into an A2100? I had a look but there
didn't seem to be any room.

All the best

Matthew

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html