Re: [NTLK] Accck ... error -48022

From: Joe Anthenat (janthenat_at_mail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 21:52:54 PST

I was getting this error, normally when fiddling with Dates, for a few weeks. Until today, that is, when I tried to backup. Could not backup via ethernet or serial without comm problems, so I printed out all my Names and Notes and reset the thing completely. I'm assuming that fixed the problem, but I haven't gotten around to entering any dates yet.

Just a thought... My -48022 errors started not long after playing around with NewtSync (or is it Nsync?) for synching Names & Dates with my OS X machine. I think for me this was the start of the problem.

Anyone else getting the -48022 lately?

> Anything to do with Dates generates this error
>
> How do I get my Newt back to being able to store Dates ?
>
> --

- - -
Joe Anthenat ><>
- - -