Re: [NTLK] Tips on importing database to the Newton

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_poc.it)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 01:04:41 PST

On Friday, Mar 21, 2003, at 11:28 Europe/Rome, Joel M. Sciamma wrote:

> I have successfully used Notion to both import and export data from my
> PowerBook in the form of tab delimited files and this would allow you
> export a table from FileMaker in this format and bring it into a
> pre-built
> Notion database which has the necessary field structure.

I installed Notion on my Newton, but the Connect package is missing :-(
I looked again at Unna and at the producer web site but couldn't find
this package.
I also downloaded it severla times from different places, but i just
get the packages for the newton and no one called connect.
In fact I don't get this option in the tools....
I read the Help and I see that it is needed both in the Newton and in
the Mac in order to transfer data....

Can anyone send me this package or give me a url?
Maybe I am just so stupid not being able to transfer a database to the
Newton...

Thanks,
Michael

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html