Re: [NTLK] Just got my new 2100..

From: Kevin Cotter (cotterkevin_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 13:17:12 PST

Nice to hear of another UK teacher getting into Newtons :)
I started this term!
I really like the opportunity to make notes on what is happening in the
class and not have lots of paper. I'm using Filepad, Newtworks and ebase
(but I can't get this to upload onto anything!) to do this.
Have you tried NewtDraw which becomes part of Newtworks?
Also have you got HWRWorks by SAI which allows handwriting recognition to
work in Newtworks? Makes it far more useful.
What I'd like to do is link it to the data projector! I've heard of a card
EZshow to let you do this bit I don't know where to find them.
Have fun .. let me know if you find anything useful.

Cheers
Kevin

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html