[NTLK] [OT] [Poutine] spots to find it?

From: pjfraser_at_mac.com
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 06:35:18 PST

well, i'm glad this thread has returned - we've just made our vacation
plans for the sumer, and will find ourselves in Canada during that
time. So here's a serious question: who can recommend a place in
Montreal, or a place anywhere along the 401 between Kingston and
Detroit, where we can find an acceptable, or even excellent, poutine?

  Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> Mike Drabicki wrote:
>
>> Is there a good place for Poutine in LA?
>
> I'm afraid not. You would have to travel to Quebec, in Canada, to
> taste a
> real, good poutine. Or, if you visit the Washington DC area, let me
> know and
> maybe I could cook you one...
>
> -Laurent.
> --

-- Peter
pjfraser_at_alamedanet.net

"I have not failed. I have simply discovered what does not work." -
Thomas Edison

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html