Re: [NTLK] Spam Arrest Verification for List Posting

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 07:49:51 PST

I ALSO received one of those. i promptly deleted it. i thought it was a lil bit on the rude side. i could understand if we werent all on this list together and this list was public knowledge to the rest of the world, but it isnt. so he wont be receiving any emails from me and quite honestly i forgot what ever reason i sent him an email in the first place. i am sure that his spam alert has an exceptin rule that he could have put in effect to let ntlk members not have to verify their existence to him first before he would dialogue with us. at least now i know mine wasnt an individual incident.

LAG

 Darrell Greenwood <lists1_at_telus.net> wrote:Robert had Spam Arrest send me a
verification demand as a result of posting to the NTLK list.

This is muddy thinking and poor mail management on Robert's part. I
did verify so I could let him know what I thought of his rudeness.

This posting is to advise list readers he has been advised of his
rudeness. If he continues to "Spam Arrest" list mail I suggest he be
struck from the mail list.

Cheers,

Darrell