Re: [NTLK] "hard reset" the MP2100

From: Randolph Gore (rgore_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 22:16:01 PST

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 Matt Mendelow wrote:

--------
>Yes as you'll undoubtedly notice, I responded right after notifying the
>list I had already found the answer.
>
>- Matt aka "one of those annoying newbies"
--------

Matt,

yes I saw that... Sometimes it's just hard to pass up a chance to be a smartass.

There are no dumbass questions... just smatass answers here.

BTW, I am one of many less vocal folks on this list that understands "newbies" need help and that we once walked in those ncw shoes, too. Strange as it may seem, I and many others here can also read a subject line and can make a decision about the use of the delete key on our own personal computers without contributing to a dying thread, starting a flame war, or a new anoying thread based on trumpeting our personal choice.

Cheers,

Randy

--
With a Dremel tool and a cut-off wheel, _everything_ takes a flat-blade
screwdriver.