Re: [NTLK] Best Ethernet Card?

From: Rich Oliver (rich_at_mtgapmac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 12:01:13 PST

Hey, Dave...

The NuBus card is an old Apple design for desktops that died sometime after
the introduction of PCI cards. The LC BNS PDS card is similarly an older
design for Apple desktops of a different design The PDS stands for processor
direct slot, the BNC is a type of network connector (I have forgotten what
it stands for other than coax), otherwise know as an old thinnet cable-style
connector. Neither would work with a Newt, unless you had the corresponding
Mac desktop model, (and a way to connect your Newt).

Sorry, dude.

Rich

--
Mt Gap Macintosh & PC