[NTLK] Ethernet cards

From: David Mills (solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 10:33:57 PST

Hi All!
Being in the UK I am struggling to get my hands on a suitable Ethernet card
for my 2100 Newt. I have looked all over and I am just receiving feedback
that the cards I am after are either obsolete or out of stock.

My question is: what newer available cards will work with my Newt? I need
something I can get hold of over here in Britain. I donšt want any hassles,
just plug it in with the driver and go ­ no fannying around bothering the
list.

Please help or in desperation Išll be asking you lot if any of you have a
spare for sale!

Regards

David Mills

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html