[NTLK] Dialing into ISP from Newton

From: Matt Mendelow (mattmend_at_warpmail.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 16:38:00 PST

Hi -

I've checked the FAQ for info but so far have come up empty. Might
there be a walk-through somewhere for connecting to my ISP using my
MP2100? I've got a Megahertz Cruise Card installed but so far am coming
up empty as to how to set a dial-in connection. I was looking around in
owners and worksites but all I found was adding an access number to a
worksite and the only two networks listed were ConcertNet and
SprintNet. Should I be looking someplace else for creating a new
connection to Earthlink?

TIA -

Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html