Re: [NTLK] [OT] [Expose'] Poutine: Elaborate French-Canadian Ruse or Complete Hoax?

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 18:57:19 PST

Dry cheese curds .... cheese before it's been pressed and made into
some other variety of cheese

Cottage cheese is along these lines but you have the curds and whey
(the watery stuff)

It's milk with renet (sp?) and that's what makes the milk fat curdle
like that

I like cheese curds ...

but poutine ..... ptoooey....

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html