Re: [NTLK] QF Exchange on OSX?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 17:17:59 PST

on 28/03/03 18:42, David Mills at solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com wrote:

> Hi All!
> I am trying to get QF Exchange working with Excel X. It keeps saying cannot
> load DLL and the macro wont work. What am I doing wrong or is there
> something I need to do.

Unfortunately, I think that nobody so far has been able to install the
needed macro file for QFWorks into Excel v.X...

-Laurent.

fear and loathing n.: [from Hunter S. Thompson] A state inspired by the
prospect of dealing with certain real-world systems and standards that are
totally brain-damaged but ubiquitous -- Intel 8086s, or COBOL, or EBCDIC, or
any IBM machine bigger than a workstation. "Ack! They want PCs to be able to
talk to the AI machine. Fear and loathing time!"
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html