Re: [NTLK] Successful wireless story

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_poc.it)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 17:19:23 PST

On Saturday, Mar 29, 2003, at 22:56 Europe/Rome, Jens Baumeister wrote:

> Only problem: I can't send mails via my main mail account. Seems to
> be=20=
> the mail provider's fault, though, because both Eudora Pro (Newton)
> and=20=
> SimpleMail can't properly get SMTP on that account working,

I've got the same problem....
It seems a SMTP problem (both with a .mac and another account).
I tried changing SMTP settings from the one for the account to the one
given by the ADSL provider but I still get the problem.
With my Titanium and other Macs I use the SMTP settings for the
accounts and not the ine belonging to the ADSL connection and I don't
get any error :-/
Does anyone know of a workaround?

Thanks,
Michael