Re: [NTLK] Soybo

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 10:01:06 PST

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 3/30/03 11:48 AM, the entity
known as Daedalus transmitted the following from
daedalus_at_digitalinkwell.net:

> Basically, Soybo sits on your computer at home, and then you can access
> any application on your home computer that has a Soyvice made for it from
> basically any internet-enabled device (laptop, handheld, cell phone--
> anything that has an XML-RPC library, I think).

The one thing I haven't seen... does it incorporate/build upon Rendezvous
to allow discovery of what the computer you're connecting to offers?

- Eric.

Remember...  Moderation in all things, INCLUDING MODERATION!!
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html