Re: [NTLK] [OT] DuoDock.

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 12:39:34 PST

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 08:25:27AM +0100, Bog Rat wrote:
> Ok, do you reckon OS9.x ? As in OS 8, it will not see OS X computers.

Unlikely. Anything 8.6 or after needs a PowerPC processor. You may be
able to squeeze 8.1 onto that.

You might also want to consider YellowDog or OpenBSD; OpenBSD mentions
specifically that it supports "some models of the Duo series".

--
6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html