Re: [NTLK] newton 2100 from jksales

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 05:13:01 PDT

Hi Folks

Just as a follow up to this message. I bought one of the MP2100's from
Jksales as a backup to my nearly new MP2k. Went for the el cheapos with no
door, battery or clips since I have spares of all of these.

It was packed really well. A large corrugated cardboard box filled with
foam chips. Newt was covered with bubble wrap and another box. Inside the
inner box was the newt in another layer of bubble wrap and inside that, a
plastic bag. The unit was posted air mail 14th April and arrived 1st May in
New Zealand.

The web page said that there would be minor scuffs, dings and scratches. In
fact, the unit I received was pretty good although there was noticeable wear
on one part of the screen. Most importantly, NO JAGGIES.

Fired it up and it worked straight away. Hope this helps somebody. The

Cheers
Tony.

PO Box 33-200
106 Panorama Rd