Re: [NTLK] [OT] iPod mutates!-still *just* a digital walkman

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 14:07:57 PDT

On donderdag, mei 1, 2003, at 22:51 Europe/Amsterdam, Tony Kan wrote:
> Shouldn't there be [OT] in the subject line for off topic discussions?

Exactly, so why didn't you put it there? (I did! ;-)

> Secondly, is this the best/relevant/appropriate forum for this kind of
> discussion?

Some topics Newton users are passionate about, two of them are music
and Poutine.

Now the first that mentions that last word again gets something awful
send to his/her home address!

If you want to find out more about it try Google or the archives I bet
the archives are actually your best bet ;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html