[NTLK] two quick newbie questions...

From: Edward Humes (ehumes_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 13:18:20 PDT

Two newbie quickies for the list:

1. I am using WaveLan to dock/simplemail/web browse with my 2100. I
would also like to have an ethernet card configured for travel purposes
(hotels are more likely to offer ethernet jacks than WIFI in the
rooms). Can the newton store multiple configurations associated by type
of card/connection, or will plugging in an ethernet card and
configuring it wipe out my wireless settings?

2. Does syncing through escale require the dock module packages if the
connection is established via apple talk/wifi? the manual implies
installation of the module(s?) is optional, but i can't get sync with
address book to work.

Thank you so much.

Ed Humes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html