Re: [NTLK] Blue Print 2 or N*Project or ?

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 19:20:00 PDT

When I looked at project management software I was after something that
would also work with pc based project management software. At that time I
worked with a mining company and we had charts with sometimes several
hundred items spanning a couple of years. For meetings etc the newton worked
great.

I tried the earlier version of Blueprint and N*Project and decided to go
with Blueprint v2. At the time I looked Blueprint was still supported and
being developed where N*Project was not. Makes the choice a bit easier.
Blueprint was and still is a very nice program and for what you want would
work well.

Larry Zasitko

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html