Re: [NTLK] Question on essential softwares...

From: Steve Tedder (teasip_at_cox.net)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 05:42:12 PDT

TigerDirect still has the 3Com 3CXE589ET for $8.97. I got one and it
works just fine with the Newton 2100 and OS X. It's 10 Mbps and has an
Xjack. See the FAQ for driver information.

URL is http://amos.catalogcity.com/cc.class/cc?pcd=4998769&ccsyn=1

--
Steve Tedder
Ah, the life of a frog. That's the life for me! --Bart Simpson