Re: [NTLK] Upgrade to 2100?

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 13:20:00 PDT

I've been using an MP2k for about three months now since my MP2k1 was
stolen. I'm using MoreInfo and Notes 90% of the time and it seems to work
fine. At first it would say "out of memory" or something but after putting
Avi's backdrop on instead of extras or notes and moving all packages to a
32Mb (about 8Mb used now) card, I haven't had any problems. HTH

Cheers
Tony.

PO Box 33-200
106 Panorama Rd
Sumner
Christchurch
Ph +64-25-339-745
Fax +64-3-326-7712

[Tony Kan] <snip>
You'll be a lot less limited with an upgraded 2000 or a 2100. The stock 2000
has even less free heap than a 130!

-Laurent.
<snip>

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html