[NTLK] Day #1 w/o the Newton

From: E. Male (mrramsay_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 05:59:51 PDT

I've shipped both units out for repair and already I feel the effects of not
being able to use them daily AND having to use a Palm IIIe as a substitute.

Event 1: Doing some engineering calculations on the PalmIII. First off,
small screen. Secondly, I am used to just standing my stylus upright in the
holder for easy access on the MP2100 as it sits flat. With the Palm, either
the stylus has to go back in the slot (which incidentally has no spring
loaded mechanism to hold the stylus firmly while it's inserted) or be left
on the table to probably roll away. Can't tell you how many times I've lost
and found the Palm stylus just because it keeps slipping out of the stylus
holder while in transport....Oh well.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html