Re: [NTLK] Printing from the Newton

From: Rich Oliver (rich_at_mtgapmac.com)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 14:53:42 PDT

Usually, I'm out of the office, on site at a clients, and I print using IrDA
to an HP 450 DeskJet I carry with me. This is the primary reason I came back
to the Newton, since Palm needs a lot of workaround to print at all, and the
billing software I used didn't do it.

I also print to the HP LaserJet 2200 via IrDA at home, and to the 4MV via
serial here at the office.

HTH,
Rich

--