Re: [NTLK] Help ASAP!!!! :D

From: Ben Klang (ben_at_alkaloid.net)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 19:37:28 PDT

Andre:
Since you are a FreeBSD user, I'm sure you are familiar with FAQ's and
such. You can find the Newton FAQ here:
http://www.splorp.com/newton/faq

You'll also need unixnpi (just what I use, there are other tools)
http://unixnpi.sourceforge.net

And finally, if you don't have a dongle, get a hold of PCBman and order
yourself an SER001
http://members.tripod.com/mrpcbman/SER-001.htm

Finally, don't forget to check the WikiWikiNewt
http://guelph.unna.org/wikiwikinewt

and UNNA in general
http://www.unna.org

And of course if you run into specific problems, feel free to post them
here!

-BAK
Happy user of:
NewtonOS 2.0, 2.1