Re: [NTLK] Jaggies on a MP2000

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 16:47:12 PDT

>My dad has bought two 2100s, both of which have become
>infested. My 2000, on the other hand, has been trouble-free for years.
>I am wondering if this is indicative of a general trend?

I think the only reason is that there are way more 2100's out there
that are used on a regular basis than there are 2000's. They are
identical except for the amount of RAM installed. If the 2000's were
indeed less prone to get the jaggies, 2000's that were updated to
2100 would develop less jaggies, too. But they do.

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html