[NTLK] MPW Headache

From: Eagan Rackley (eagix_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 09:30:03 PDT

Hello All ;).

I've recently purchased a Powerbook 1400cs for the sole purpose of
newton development. Not having the funds to get an ethernet card yet,
I've transferred all my needed files via serial cable (this took
forever! :). Finally I've got it all, MPW, NewtonDev Folder, NTK etc.
However, after following the instructions for getting MPW up and running
(dropping the specified items in the specified folders that needed to be
there, MPW doesn't come up with the Newton Menu :(. Does anyone have any
advice? I've messed around with it about as much as I possibly could :)

 Thanks!

-Eagan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html