Re: [NTLK] Simple Mail

From: Alan Toops (alantoops_at_cs.com)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 11:07:04 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of Roman Pixell
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 10:06 AM
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Simple Mail

--
Everyone,
As a new user, I love my MP2100. Thanks to all of you, I have been able
to configure Ethernet over wireless at my office with a "newtware"
wireless base station, orinoco silver (wep off) and at home with a snow
airport and appletalk. Newtsync works like a charm with my Ibook and
IMac over wireless.
One last question, I have been able to download my e-mail from multiple
accounts (compuserve and mac with IMAP) without problems but when
sending e-mail from my MP, using SMTP
, I connect to the server but get one of two errors either a "parameters
or syntax" error or a unknown Newton error 535? The error data base was
not available to check this out.
Any idea what I am missing?
Alan Toops
This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all