Re: [NTLK] MPW Headache

From: Chris Ruprecht (chris_at_ruprecht.org)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 08:38:24 PDT

Hi Erich,

I have a Hayes Optima 33.6K (PCMCIA) and a US Robotics Sportster 33.6K
(PCMCIA, too) - no hassles, no problems, works fine.

I also have a Global Village Teleport external (uses serial port with dongle
on MP2x00) 33.6 as well as a 56K modem, they also work just fine, no problem.

I have used the Hayes card to do e-mail as well as faxes, even when using a
calling card to fax something to a foreign country ;).

Best regards,
Chris

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html