Re: [NTLK] Two Questions...

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 14:37:15 PDT

On Monday, May 12, 2003, at 22:33 Europe/Amsterdam, David Mills wrote:
> 1. On my MP2100 the little badge with the old Apple stripy logo is not=20=

> on
> straight. It is a few degrees off being level. How do I move it a bit=20=

> to get
> it straight?

On a 2100 this isn't possible sinde it's silkscreened on the housing :-(

But you could put it up on eBay for a ridiculous price as a 'collectors=20=

item, people do this all the time and get away with it ;-)

> 2. I had little luck with Lextionary for a Thesaurus/Dictionary=20
> because
> it was very slow. I tried another but it was double the size=20
> (you had
> to install two components) and that proved slow. Is there any other
> dictionaries the community may recommend? In need many words but not=20=

> so much
> the etimology (though it is handy).

I guess the other one was WordNewt, and yes that's quite chunky. (as in=20=

large ;-)

Those are the only two I can think of though=85

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html