Re: [NTLK] Two Questions...

From: Alan O'Neil (alan_oneil_at_attbi.com)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 18:25:17 PDT

>>> 1. On my MP2100 the little badge with the old Apple stripy logo is not on
>>> straight. It is a few degrees off being level. How do I move it a bit
>>>to get
>>> it straight?
>>
>> On a 2100 this isn't possible sinde it's silkscreened on the housing :-(
>
>No, it isn't... It's on a little round metal badge, that was originally
>intended to bear the Newton logo.
>
>Pry it off and glue it back on, straight.

Wait, I thought (though I haven't seen one in person) that the 2000 and
2100, because they were made under different companies (Apple Inc. vs.
Newton Inc.), had different logos? My 2000U has the "traditional" Mac-style
metal foil badge. Who owns an "original" (non-upgrade) 2100?

------
Alan O'Neil. Quadra 605.
www.MrQ.GotDNS.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html