Re: [NTLK] Two Questions...

From: marco.mailand_at_ch.abb.com
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 03:27:25 PDT

Hola David,
>1. On my MP2100 the little badge with the old Apple stripy logo is not on
>straight. It is a few degrees off being level. How do I move it a bit to
get
>it straight?

The Apple logo is printed onto a small thin metal cap and fixed, using
double-sided adhesive tape. You could probably remove it quite easy with a
needle with bent tip or some tiny hook. If it is fixed under an angle,
someone must have removed it and has not well fitted the small tap at the
metal cap into the hole in the Newton upper case shell. May be the tab has
been removed or is simply at the wrong position (slanted printing). If the
latter is the case you'd have to remove the cap and modify it so that it is
exactly vertical.

Marco

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html