Re: [NTLK] Rojasgo - buyer of the ebay Newton ROM

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 17:51:37 PDT

> Now i've readed through the Thread and i think the best solution is
> to first send it to Frank Gruendel, cause he also lives in germany,
> and afterwards to Will Leingang for his Linux hacking.

Boy, am I happy that this thing will end up in Germany. Your suggestion
sounds like an excellent idea to me. Will asked me to take high
resolution
pictures of the board which I will do if I get my hands on it. That way
he can start while he doesn't even have it yet.

> PS2: Am i allowed to to bid on the Newton 110 Prototype? ;)

Well, nobody can forbid it. But I will send you a private mail about
this,
too. Doesn't make much sense to outbid each other. And it would probably
make sense indeed if you were the highest bidder since it would save
shipping
cost. I would buy it off you at what you paid plus shipping.

Frank (asking the rest of you to keep off this auction...)

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html