[NTLK] WTB: Flash card for an eMate

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 09:07:37 PDT

        My daughter is using an eMate to write some fiction, and needs
something to back up with. I've recently given the boot to my desktop PC
and Mac, so I don't have anything right now that she can back up to.
Does anyone have a small (2MB would be fine) flash card that her eMate
would be able to back up to? I have some random Newton gear that I'd be
willing to trade for it (I have a 4MB 12v flash card that I'd trade for
a 2MB 5v, for instance. I've also got a modem card, etc.)

        Thanks,

Jim Anderson

Blardy blar blar blar...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html