[NTLK] HUGE UNNA.org update May 14, 2003

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 09:48:13 PDT

Finally! UNNA gets updated. It's about time, eh? There's a whole ton of
stuff that's been changed. First of all though, remember that these are our
sites:

http://www.unna.org/ (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
http://philly.unna.org/ (Philadelphia, Pensylvania, USA)
http://de.unna.org/ (Germany)
http://toronto.unna.org/ (Toronto, Ontario, Canada, formerly Guelph)

You'll note that we lost newyork a few months ago :( but I am working on
arranging for another mirror (East Coast USA) to be set up.

Right now, toronto has the updated files, www is being updated as we speak,
and philly and de will be updated when they sync tonight.

There is tons of new stuff in this update, so please read the changelog file
to see what all the fuss is about:

http://toronto.unna.org/unna/changelog.txt

Also note that UNNA no longer fits on two CDs... it needs 3! CD sets are
available to order again but unfortunately prices have gone up :( to $10 USD
for US/CANADA and $11 for International. This still includes regular mail
shipping. I will be filling out the third CD with a mirror of another Newton
site, exactly what it will be yet I don't know.

http://www.unna.org/order/

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html