Re: [NTLK] Connecting to a PC

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 11:05:41 PDT

on 5/14/03 1:34 PM, Durkin, Sean at Durkin.Sean_at_pennmutual.com wrote:

> Well, the deal is that NCU just doesn't get along with Windows XP-I =
> installed on a Windows 98 machine with no problems. Any workarounds, =
> hints, tips or fixes? Figures those folks in Redmond would come between =
> a man and his newton.........

    Sorry, I've reached the limit of my expertise on this. I use only Macs
and am not really conversant with Windows beyond the basics. There has been
a fair bit of discussion on the list over the years about NCU and various
Windows operating systems and CPUs. You could try searching the list
archives at http://www.newtontalk.net

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html