Re: [NTLK] [OT] We're Idiots

From: Martin Erdner (martinerdner_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 16:23:09 PDT

Not at all. The only lesson is here:
Do not do such things on a mailing-list.

BTW: The new Safari v.74 is a security-fix
BTW2: Read the history of fixes of mozilla,
maybe not as long as that one of IE, but there
were (and surely are) security holes.
BTW3: Why do windows-user not remember alt+f4? ;-)
BTW4: Buy a mac -> other problems, better interface :-)

Martin

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html