Re: [NTLK] We're Idiots

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 06:52:04 PDT

on 05/16/03 6:48 AM, Bograt at bograt__at_talk21.com wrote:

> Yep, that was it, it wasn't supposed to crash anything. Well, I still
> think it is very funny, mind you that could be because I am English,
> being a little Island, our humour has been ignored by the rest of the
> civilised world. With the exception of one friend of mine in Belgian,
> and any Australian.

Hey, then don't count me in the civilised world (which I'm obviously not, as
my spell check just flagged 'civilised'...). I don't think I've found an
instance of British humour that I've failed to enjoy. Particularly that
thing y'all do (that they show here Stateside on C-SPAN) where every week
all those folks verbally abuse the PM! ;-)

- Eric.

I'm searching for myself...  If I get back before I return, please
make sure I stay here.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html