Re: [NTLK] [OT]-ish We're Idiots

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 10:18:08 PDT

On Friday 16 May 2003 14:56, Bograt wrote:

> snip
> (*) See, I'm in Belgium too. Can I be your friend as well? :)
>
> Of course, I don't quite understand what you mean about Apple having
> the tune - but it was good fun. Oddly enough even with the popup
> blocker turned off on Safari, I didn't get any popups. So I am going to
> phone a friend who uses Windows (spit) and see what happens to him.

The first time I encountered the 'You are...' tune was in relation to the
Newton Cadillac, one of the early prototypes of Newton technology. It was
the standard error message on that device. It should be here:

http://www.uzes.net/newton

but I can't get access to the site.

Someone feel free to correct me.

--
Karel Jansens.
Don't send me HTML-based e-mails, my mail program is set up to ignore them.