[NTLK] thanks

From: MANUEL MAURE (maure_at_terra.cl)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 10:55:06 PDT

hi, i try whit tips tell my johanes wolf and frank gruendel and.....!
THEY WORKS!.....i am wery happy whit my newton is awesome..THANKS GUYS,
i apreciate your help, the next step is connect whit my classic II via
serial port (modem port) and....|WORKSSS! i synchronize whit my
newton... really this morning is a great mornig..for my is a new world
whit my newton, bud...i try the update to OS 2.0, i go to the Install
Pakage, select the file MESSAGE PAD 120 2.0(516263) and show this
message INSTALLING:OPEN A CONNECTION FROM YOUR NEWTON, i stay in
connection bud the message is apear, my classic have 10 megas in
memory, 40mb hard disk use a 7.0.1 system, my newton (is very exciting
say this words) they have a OS 1.3 the only software i install in the
clasicc is the newton connection 2.0, ¿what is my problem now? i check
a pdf bud they no say nothing about this problem...again is posible
help my thanks a lot ,and my best regards.
MANUEL MAURE
SANTIAGO
CHILE - SOUTHAMERICA

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html