Re: [NTLK] Backups again

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 20:53:10 PDT

Thanks Paul.
I was facing a different kind of problem with backups using NCU and
tried your NBE suggestion. Although it did not backup in the first try
I was able to use the View command and then clear/delete the offending
soup and recreate a new backup. It worked like a charm and now I am
able to backup again!

--lpetroni

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html