Re: [NTLK] NCU has gone insane

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 18:12:32 PDT

I must be lucky or outdated! using dell latitude ls/p3/400mz no
slowdown! today I really spent some time working with ncu and
success! It seems like ncu is very tempermental. While reading the
list answers and questions (why does ncu disc when backing up other
informaiton?)so I finally tried different combinations like backing up
from laptop or from the newton (works at different times with selective
options!:) Now to find out out what software is really compatible with
veiwing notes on a pc, I tried newton press in .rtf but only get some
of the notes? any suggestions is appreciated. I think you really have
to play with NCU and windoze to figure out the problems, but like this
list always warns us please back up first on a flash card if you have
one. The greatest list!!
japecan_at_comcast.net
Robert M. Serna