Re: [NTLK] Last chance for CLEAR MP110

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 18:24:25 PDT

On Sunday, May 25, 2003, at 07:39 PM, Alan O'Neil wrote:

> Last chance to offer for my Clear Newton MessagePad 110. If no one
> emails
> me privately within 48 hours, I will begin trading it with the only
> person
> who did contact me.
>
> Last chance! all photos are at my Quadra webserver!
>
> http://www.mrq.gotdns.com

Speaking of trading Newts, I just dealt into a near mint Newton 100 in
the original box. It still has the flat stylus, the original power
adapter in it's box, the "Welcome to Newton" videotape, and it appears
to have all the original booklets and paperwork. Still has the original
battery cage and has a Newton 2mb flash card. It does not have a serial
cable, but it doesn't say on the box if it came with one or not, tho I
assume it did. The newt works fine, and is near mint condition. Only
flaw is some sticker goo on the back which should be easy to clean off.
I'm still trying to decide whether to keep it or not. I figure it is
worth more as a collector's item than as a "user". If anybody is
interested in maybe doing some trading, contact me off-list and we'll
talk.
John

"Got Newt!"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html