[NTLK] iPOD, 30 Gig.....

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (N8NOE_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 21:45:06 PDT

Well;
        I got the "DARN" iPod Yesterday, after everyone seems to sing the
Praises of
Carrying Music around!... Well, After plopping it into the Tower's
Firewire, and slapping
the iPod in the Cradle, I find it's "MUCH MORE" than a Costly
Music-Box!...
I ( Like most people I'd guess) Like music now and then, and like the
commercials
I tend to be a bit OFF-TUNE while the Music plays, but I find Nobody
(Even Next to me
at the counter of the Local Coffee shop) Heard the music I was Singing
to, This alone
would have been good, But then I checked My Work Schedule and had to
make a call,
so I had to find the Number... WOW!.. If Apple would Incorporate some
of the Newton
Technologies, They'd never make enough of these things!... Picture a
FULL Touch
Screen on the iPOD, and a way to edit the Calendar/To-Do's/Etc..... The
sound is good
and the 30Gig Version I got has the remote and Base for connecting..
This is really something!..
If your thinking of the iPOD, I'm With you!.. This will take the Place
of most of MY NEEDS, And
it plays T.REX, Lizzy, Alice, BOC, Etc.... How cool is that!.. I did
order a extra Firewire cable, and the FM
TX unit so I can try the Car Stereo thing....

Jeff-N8NOE

This might take the place of the Palm & "Green Machine".....

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html