Re: [NTLK] PDFConv 0.2.0

From: Hendrik Lipka (hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 07:07:11 PDT

Monday, May 26, 2003, 3:52:03 PM, you wrote:

> That's great. I literally woke up this holiday morning planning to work
> on the program, or to start again on my REALBasic version.

I will try to make faster updates, as I now got a little bit more spare
time...

> I also came across this one, but I have no idea whether it works:
> "This utility is designed to generate double-clickable Macintosh OS X
> applications from Java application JAR files. This works both from within
> ant, and from the command line, whether development is performed on an
> Apple Macintosh or not. "
> Apparently the executable can be built on Windows and copied to OS X, but
> then the execute bit needs to be set.

I will try it, and add the created launcher to the next version.

> In any case, I am glad you are back on the project, and I will start
> playing with the new version.

Next thing to play with is the text extraction, maybe we can then create
smaller book files.

> Hope you like your new home.

Oh yes, we do. The only unhappy person is our cat :)

hli

--
Møøse trained to mix concrete and                                 Hendrik Lipka
sign complicated insurance forms                           hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de