Re: [NTLK] 2100 jaggies

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 15:53:51 PDT

Ginger

There was a kind fellow who was offering his services to carry out the
jaggies fix. His email address is below. He has invited off list requests.
I don't know what area he is from though.

doug_at_ispinn.com.

Cheers
Tony.

PO Box 33-200
106 Panorama Rd
Sumner
Christchurch
New Zealand
Ph +64-25-339-745
Fax +64-3-326-7712

Our Newton 2100 has developed permanent jaggies, cleaning the screen
and/or resetting no longer cures the problem even temporarily.

Is there someone in the LA area that has the skill to open the unit and
clean the contacts as described in the FAQ?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html