Re: [NTLK] Questions about email programs

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 20:09:42 PDT

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 08:30:43PM -0400, Steven Verona wrote:
> I am thinking about using my 2100 for email for the first time. I
> was wondering how many of you use your Newton as your primary email
> device?

Only as occasional email device. I'm considering it as a USENET device.

> What email program do you use?

Eudora.

> How do the programs handle html email with images?

It displays the html as text.

> Do the programs handle attachments?

No. I almost never have a use for attachments in email, and certainly
not on the Newt.

I definately consider the newt to be SOLELY a personal computer, and
never a transit machine. Copying and pasting is good enough for all the
information transfer from email <-> notes.

--
If any foreign minister begins to defend to the death a "peace conference,"
you can be sure his government has already placed its orders for new