Re: [NTLK] Questions about email programs

From: Matthew Reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 06:48:01 PDT

On Mon, May 26, 2003 Steven Verona wrote:
>> I am thinking about using my 2100 for email for the first time. I was >>wondering how many of you use your Newton as your primary
>email device? What email program do you use? How do the programs handle html email with images? Do the programs handle
>attachments?>

I use Simplemail, probably he most versitle In/Out transport out there (not to mention the most stable. If you have Newts Cape installed, and the jpeg plugin, you can view Jpegs in the inbox with the right Simplemail plugin...

All in all a good little email device. My main computer overall, actually.

Matthew Reidsma
matthew_at_reidsrow.com
Brought to you via Newton Technology

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html