Re: [NTLK] Serial port Speed Boost (Impla.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 13:54:01 PDT

Great addition!

BTW, Daniel P's Audio Dongle works on my AMP21K(at 215-Mhz) via the serial
port.
------------------
>Since anyone can buy an inexpensive PCI card these days that will add
seial ports to a PC, I thought it might be fun to try and "match" the
serial rate that is present on MP2x00 units running at 219Mhz (220Mhz
PIXsolution Implant 2000). If we can swap out the crystal

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html